Services We Offer
Our services are free to all young adult carers registered with Carers Bucks. If you are not registered with us, please complete our online registration form.
Once our support worker has had an opportunity to meet you, they will identify which package of support would be most suited to you, based on your caring situation.
Universal offer – available to all young adult carers registered with Carers Bucks
- Advice, information and guidance (including signposting and referrals to other organisations).
- Access to Carers Bucks newsletters.
- Quarterly e-newsletters.
- Invitations to social ‘meet up’ groups.
- An invitation to ‘life skills’ sessions.
- The opportunity to attend targeted support groups that focus on the needs of young adult carers.
- The opportunity to meet support workers through college drop-ins.
- Up-to-date information via our social media platforms.
- An invitation to our annual Christmas meet up.
Enhanced offer – in addition to the universal offer
- Invitations to social activities.
- One-to-one sessions looking at the caring role and the impact this may have.